27 November 2012

Down time

Greetings to all.
For the next few weeks, most likely well into January of 2013, there will be no new posts here.

I am having serious, major computer troubles and do not see how this can be corrected until after the new year starts. I am using borrowed computer and computer time to post this.

I will try when possible to stay current with events, but make no promises. I will post here again as soon as I can get my old computer up and running again. Until then, I wish all a pleasant holiday season. Or, as nice a holiday time as possible in this messed up world.

One more note. I apologoze to all who have posted comments here on the old corner that I have not replied to. I am just recovering from personal health issues and have not been up to posting my replies to your excllent comments. Again, I apologize for failing to be prompt with my replies. I did not forget your comments, I just was not in any great shape to engage my old brain to form a coherent reply.

Sorry for the non posting for the forseeable future, but maybe life will be a bit more pleasant without my rants for the next few weeks and beyond.
semper fi

4 comments:

Sierra said...

Hi Charlie, Sorry to hear about the old computer and the "ol body. Too bad we are not closer. My husband fixes computers and he fixes friend's computers for free. I am sure you will find someone who can help you and it will just take the time it takes. I understand. No, the World won't be a better place without your "rants" But I am also sure that not too much will change in this World. Take it easy and happy healing! Sierra Grace

gesneri said...

Will miss your rants and look forward to your return, Charlie!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Good day Charlie; my best wishes for your health and hope your PC can be fixed. Happiness in the New Year.T.

david g said...

Charlie, old friend, just called by to wish you a Happy Festive Season and to say I hope that 2013 is kind to you!